Ripple endorses ‘Preferred’ crypto exchanges for XRP payments
Distributed ledger startup Ripple has endorsed three cryptocurrency exchanges as its “preferred partners” for transacting with its xRapid payments service, which uses the cryptocurrency XRP. Announced Thursday, Bittrex, Bitso and Coins.ph will now serve as Ripple’s “preferred digital asset exchanges” as part of its efforts to build out the XRP ecosystem. The three exchanges were chosen due to their XRP holdings, allowing them to provide higher levels of liquidity, he said, adding that “there’s a whole bunch of companies around the world that are using XRP and what we’re doing is identifying three other exchanges that have a lot of XRP liquidity and steering more liquidity their way.”
Follow us on our Telegram channel.
Showcoins pool is a young teamm with the goal to provide better solutions for miners.
POOL is based on Open source YIIMP project and it on the testing stage
– Autoexchange in BTC (100% temporary is turned off)
– More exchange markets ( 10% like cryptobridge support)
– More detailed clients dashboard (90% Testing)
– More friendly user interface (90%% Testing)
– Temporary coins storage for STAKING (At the design stage)
– At the same time we are working on improving profit model buy adding trading solutions (At the design stage)
– NiceHash integration (100%)
That’s not the final set of improvements we are going to provide. More features coming soon
Moreover we are open for any suggestions/request on adding new algos/coins.
Right now we are looking for a small group of miners who would like to join us on testing new algos/coins with almost 0 fee (approximately 0.2%) .