KYC ON THE PROTECTION OF FINANCE
“Know-your-customer (KYC) and anti-money-laundering (AML) can become new regulatory standards for token distribution in ICOs”. Such a message was published by the company OpenLedger ApS in Twitter.
- Basic identity information, which is called the Customer Identification Program (CIP) in the US
- Checkup against the existing blacklists
- Risk evaluation in terms of fulfilling the commitments
- Monitoring of previous transactions
OpenLedger ApS develops custom blockchain solutions including fintech, communication and gaming applications, and also OpenLedger DEX.
Follow us on our Telegram channel.
Showcoins pool is a young teamm with the goal to provide better solutions for miners.
POOL is based on Open source YIIMP project and it on the testing stage
– Autoexchange in BTC (100% temporary is turned off)
– More exchange markets ( 10% like cryptobridge support)
– More detailed clients dashboard (90% Testing)
– More friendly user interface (90%% Testing)
– Temporary coins storage for STAKING (At the design stage)
– At the same time we are working on improving profit model buy adding trading solutions (At the design stage)
– NiceHash integration (100%)
That’s not the final set of improvements we are going to provide. More features coming soon
Moreover we are open for any suggestions/request on adding new algos/coins.
Right now we are looking for a small group of miners who would like to join us on testing new algos/coins with almost 0 fee (approximately 0.2%) .