KCN: LUKKA: A PRODUCT FOR PREPARING CRYPTO TAXES

Views: 58
STEX STEX STEX

LUKKA: A PRODUCT FOR PREPARING CRYPTO TAXES

Lukka team released a product called LukkaTax for those, who want to calculate their own crypto tax exposure. A published press release says: “LukkaTax — a ‘do-it-yourself’ tax preparation tool specifically aimed at helping those brave souls that want to calculate their own crypto tax exposure. It’s a must have if you have transactions on multiple exchanges. Note: this product complements our ‘LukkaTax for Professionals’ product announcement from last week. That product is aimed at providing a crypto tax prep tool – in partnership with www.CPA.com – specifically for accounting firms and sole practitioners who provide service to 55% of the market who prefer to have someone else do their taxes. LukkaTax supports the other 45% of the market.” Stay with us. The news release partner STEX.com.

Order news about your company

Follow us on our Twitter channel.


Quite simply STEX cryptocurrency exchange allows you to trade assets of your company for Crypto Currency. The platform facilitates the circulation of crypto currencies through crypto-based instruments, and determination of their market prices. Our platform maintains a high level of professionalism a security for your personal.

Comments: 0