KCN INCREASE IN BITCOIN BANDWIDTH

Views: 575
STEX STEX STEX

KCN INCREASE IN BITCOIN BANDWIDTH

The Bitcoin Core team offers solutions to bandwidth issues. Tells EspacioBitVE. The article says: “The famous developers of Bitcoin Core, Dr. Pieter Wuille and Greg Maxwell, are the authors of the proposal to improve the consumption of Bitcoin bandwidth, which has involved the implementation of a new protocol known as Erlay. The new retransmission protocol proposes an innovative idea to effectively reduce the size of the bandwidth effected by the transactions used by the Bitcoin network. The BIP has also collaborated with contributions from Gleb Naumenko, a researcher at the University of British Columbia. According to the protocol and its specifications, its activation will reduce the amount of bandwidth, so that a transaction can reduce its consumption and be carried out more efficiently without saturating the network, it is estimated that the transactions after implementing the protocol could reduce an approximately 75% in the Bitcoin network, only leaving a 25% consumption in the current network.” The news release partner STEX.com.

Order news about your company

Follow us on our Telegram channel.


Quite simply STEX cryptocurrency exchange allows you to trade assets of your company for Crypto Currency. The platform facilitates the circulation of crypto currencies through crypto-based instruments, and determination of their market prices. Our platform maintains a high level of professionalism a security for your personal.

Comments: 0