DISADVANTAGES IN THE SYSTEM OF SAFETY AT AT&T, T-MOBILE, AND SPRINT
Security researchers found vulnerabilities at AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint that could have exposed customer data. It is reported on the official tweet of the company Bluzelle with reference to the article in THE VERGE – ”A similar problem occurred with phone insurance company Asurion and its AT&T customers. An online claims form would allow anyone with a customer’s phone number to access a form that allowed them unlimited guesses to guess a customer’s passcode, leaving it vulnerable to another brute-force attack” reports THE VERGE.
Follow us on our Telegram channel.
Showcoins pool is a young teamm with the goal to provide better solutions for miners.
POOL is based on Open source YIIMP project and it on the testing stage
– Autoexchange in BTC (100% temporary is turned off)
– More exchange markets ( 10% like cryptobridge support)
– More detailed clients dashboard (90% Testing)
– More friendly user interface (90%% Testing)
– Temporary coins storage for STAKING (At the design stage)
– At the same time we are working on improving profit model buy adding trading solutions (At the design stage)
– NiceHash integration (100%)
That’s not the final set of improvements we are going to provide. More features coming soon
Moreover we are open for any suggestions/request on adding new algos/coins.
Right now we are looking for a small group of miners who would like to join us on testing new algos/coins with almost 0 fee (approximately 0.2%) .